Monday, May 18, 2015

TAKBO PARA SA MGA MANDIRIGMA FEEDBACK

Here is my feedback to Takbo para sa mga Mandirigma running event.

1. The Quezon City Memorial Circle is a nice venue for this event. Refreshing for me. Maiba naman ang venue ng tatakbohin ko.
2. Race Route: Memorial Circle & Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City. This is my very first time to run in Commonwealth Ave. QC and I like it.
3. The race start a little bit late because of some race issue. I wish next time, the gunstart will start on time, kasi ang hirap tumakbo if ang araw ay sumikat na lalo na summer at malaking kalye ang tatakbohin kasi madami ang maaapektohan po.
4. The Singlet design and Finisher is nice.
5. For  me the  Hydration is approved.
6. I wish the supply of the color yarn for the laps is enough.
7. Sayang ang moment lalo walang photographer sa race route.
8. I really love the Medal Design.
9. I enjoy the companion of my running friends

GREAT MOMENTS






 Thank you for this wonderful experienced to the management of this events. Congrats po!

No comments: