Monday, June 15, 2015

JUST FOR RUN, JOIN THE FUN FEEDBACK


Running is my passion to be healthy and fit. But the main reason why I support and run different running events is because I run for a cause. I was very lucky to be invited on this beneficiary run of ABS-CBN News Channel show Health Matters.

So here is my feedback on JUST FOR RUN, JOIN THE FUN

1. RUNNING SHIRT I like the color coding of the running shirt. Good Job guys because I am able to recognize all the participant by race category.


2. EVENT AREA The festive area is nice and big, it is a perfect place to handle big crowd of runners. And I wish the area had more booths and activities to make it very productive. sayang kasi ang place if hindi ito nagamit ng mabuti


3. TIMER I wish there is a timer on this start/finish line arc, because some runners wanted to see their running time if they got new PR (personal record) in running or some runners just want to see if how fast they run on that race category.

4. WATER/HYDRATION STATION water and the hydration station is the most important thing in organizing this kind of event. Base on the complains of some runners and in my own experience there is no enough water and water station in the race route. Madami ang na disappointed kasi madami ang uhaw na uhaw at sana meron sanang water station sa festive area para sa mga runners na super uhaw po.


5. SIGN BOARDS The race sign boards is very important also in this race and should be visible to all runners. I run for 3k only but base on my experience I almost run 5k, because me and with some leading runners was not able to see the sign for 3k u-turn slot going to finish line so all of us got lost and we run for route of 5k category. And last is I find out that the signs are see in the shirt of the marshals. Dapat hindi naka lagay sa shirt ang signs for race, paano if hindi nakaharap ang tao na may suot nito, natakpan ito or any possible reasons na hindi makita ito ng runners, kawawa naman sila at buti nalang hindi nagkaroon ng top 3 winners awarding, kasi kung meron nako patay na.


6. MARSHALS I wish their is lots of marshals designated in the area especially to assist the runners from their concerns and also to guide the runners from the race route.


7. FINISHER MEDAL I like the finisher medal design, and I wish that this medals was distributed to all the runners after they cross the finish line. As a runner and base some concerns mas maganda kasi isabit ang medal after mag cross ng mga runners sa finish line, kasi mas nakakawarm ng damdamin na after the run may magcongrats sayo at magsusuot ng medal.


8. GUN START I wish it was done properly. Because base on what I see lots of runners are not still in the starting line because they are still coming from the festive area, the starting line is also little bit far from the festive area, and someone already start the gun start with no countdown and also check if all runners is gather and ready at the starting line. Sabi ko nga ano ba ito si kuya, bahala si batman mode basta makaraos lang hindi muna check if ok na lahat.

9. COOL HOST with Mr. Paolo Abrera of Health Matters Show

I understand the situation of the organizer of this event, I hope for the next event like this, I wish that everything will be ok. 

CONGRATULATION HEALTH MATTERS FOR THIS WONDERFUL BENEFICIARY RUN

 Ms. Tonette (healthjunkieph Founder), With PARmates Mr. Andrew (PAR Founder)  
SPECIAL THANK  YOU TO MS. TONETTE FOR THE BONDING AND INVITING ME ON THIS EVENT 



Photo credits and Thank you to Running Photographers for the amazing pics of mine. 

No comments: