2ND YEAR OF SOFITEL HALF MARATHON REVIEW 21K

This is my second year in running with Sofitel Half Marathon since 2014 and I am happy to run on this event.

INSTAGRAM WINNER: How  lucky I am because I won 3 tickets to run on this event and I am able to share it with my family. I would like to thank you also the official Sofitel Instagram account for choosing my entry for this contest, without this contest I think I am not able to run on this event.

THE SIGLET AND 21K FINISHER SHIRT: The quality of this shirts is superb and very comfy for me, and the little small issue that I encountered in the finisher shirt is about the sizes, medyo malaki siya po example the XS small for me should be fitted but I think the size is small.

THE MEDAL: I like the medal the design but to be honest the last year medal is much better interms of size and design. 


THE EVENT AREA: The area is organized and the activity area is alive.

THANK YOU PARmate for this amazing shoot
With my Running team: TEAM RUN DIRECTION
 

Thank you so much SOFITEL LUXURY HOTEL and RUNRIO for another amazing run. Hopefully soon all categories in the race should have a medal po PLS NOTE THIS ORGANIZER para maging happy lahat ng runners and supporters ninyo po

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATION 

2ND YEAR OF SOFITEL HALF MARATHON REVIEW 21K

This is my second year in running with Sofitel Half Marathon since 2014 and I am happy to run on this event.

INSTAGRAM WINNER: How  lucky I am because I won 3 tickets to run on this event and I am able to share it with my family. I would like to thank you also the official Sofitel Instagram account for choosing my entry for this contest, without this contest I think I am not able to run on this event.

THE SIGLET AND 21K FINISHER SHIRT: The quality of this shirts is superb and very comfy for me, and the little small issue that I encountered in the finisher shirt is about the sizes, medyo malaki siya po example the XS small for me should be fitted but I think the size is small.

THE MEDAL: I like the medal the design but to be honest the last year medal is much better interms of size and design. 


THE EVENT AREA: The area is organized and the activity area is alive.

THANK YOU PARmate for this amazing shoot
With my Running team: TEAM RUN DIRECTION
 

Thank you so much SOFITEL LUXURY HOTEL and RUNRIO for another amazing run. Hopefully soon all categories in the race should have a medal po PLS NOTE THIS ORGANIZER para maging happy lahat ng runners and supporters ninyo po

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATION