Saturday, August 22, 2015

2ND YEAR OF SOFITEL HALF MARATHON REVIEW 21K

This is my second year in running with Sofitel Half Marathon since 2014 and I am happy to run on this event.

INSTAGRAM WINNER: How  lucky I am because I won 3 tickets to run on this event and I am able to share it with my family. I would like to thank you also the official Sofitel Instagram account for choosing my entry for this contest, without this contest I think I am not able to run on this event.

THE SIGLET AND 21K FINISHER SHIRT: The quality of this shirts is superb and very comfy for me, and the little small issue that I encountered in the finisher shirt is about the sizes, medyo malaki siya po example the XS small for me should be fitted but I think the size is small.

THE MEDAL: I like the medal the design but to be honest the last year medal is much better interms of size and design. 


THE EVENT AREA: The area is organized and the activity area is alive.

THANK YOU PARmate for this amazing shoot
With my Running team: TEAM RUN DIRECTION
 

Thank you so much SOFITEL LUXURY HOTEL and RUNRIO for another amazing run. Hopefully soon all categories in the race should have a medal po PLS NOTE THIS ORGANIZER para maging happy lahat ng runners and supporters ninyo po

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATION 

No comments: