Tuesday, August 11, 2015

MYX SLAM JAM WITH WARRIORS

Almost one week when the MYX music channel visit the University of the East Manila to party, to slam jam with us and to have an amazing night with the students. This is my first time to experienced this kind of welcome party for all the student like us, because in my previous schools before I was not able to experienced this. I know its not  to late to enjoy my life and especially this is an once in a lifetime happiness, so even though I am "matanda na" nobody can stop me to enjoy this great performances.


The most awaiting performance in this show is to sing with Mr. Cipriano and his band CALLALILY.

WE SING FOR YOU MR. CIPRIANO

Thank you so much MYX for this amazing party for all the student of UE. More power to you all! Kahit bitin ok lang basta you make us happy : )

YOU ARE THE #1 MUSIC CHANNEL IN THE PHILIPPINES TALAGA

Photo credit and Thank you to MYX!

No comments: