Saturday, October 17, 2015

TOP 5 OCCASIONS THAT CALL FOR FOOD DELIVERY

Are you hungry or has no time to prepare and cook food? Let us deal on this scenario; many of us are have no time to cook food because of our busy schedule everyday, some of us go home late or we are totally tired to prepare meals, and I am agree on this.

In my age right now, I'am so super grateful that I experience this wonderful technology innovation that we all loved. Because this modern civilization or technology it makes our life easier, perfectly better and totally amazing. REALITY CHECK and we all totally love it.

This innovation really saves my day. Here are my top 5 stories why I need the help of Food Delivery 101- "Super FP"

STUCK IN THE MEETING
When you are stuck and/or being held (hostage, lol! just kidding) at your office meetings or school meeting because of emergencies, need to finish something as soon as possible or your leader just want a bonding time with you. In this case this is often happen to me and there is a high possibility that I and my co-members will be get hungry during this time. So as a member of the team I always suggested to my Boss/leader if this meeting will take to long, I talk him/her why we should call for "super FD" food delivery first before the meeting will start.

UNEXPECTED VISITORS
We can't tell who will visit you surprisingly! Yes it was happen to me trice and I have nothing to cook in our fridge. I am sure this scenario is commonly happen to some of us and because of this I decided to call  for the help of "super FP" food delivery so that he can save my day.


FOOD TRIPPING
Many of us said that to enjoy the best happenings in our life, food tripping is the best way to bonding with your friends or family. Sometimes this food tripping is unplanned, to be able to enjoy this moment with my barkadas or family I call for the help of food delivery to cater our food trips and to enjoy the happy bonding moment of our life.







WEATHER FORECAST IS DOESN'T LOOKING GOOD
When the weather is doesn't looking good especially if is super hot or raining, it make me/us feel irritated or getting mad especially if you wanted to eat at your favorite fast-food or restaurant or super hungry. Because of food delivery system "super FP" you can eat and will be keep dry if its raining or sweat away from the hot weather. 


FOOD INVADER
We can not tell what will be happen to the food you prepared, sometimes you cook it wrong, burned it or etc. But in my case I don't expected this scenario to be happen to me, honestly my pet cat before and my neighbor cat is always invade our kitchen or table if they smell on food or hungry. To bad for me because they eat my food, and one time I am totally hungry and no time to cook again so I decided to call a help from a friend  "super FP" food delivery.




WHO IS SUPER FP?
Super FP is FOODPANDA- he is your newest food savior in case of emergency. Foodpanda is a group of global online food ordering marketplace where people can discover, choose and order food from the widest gastronomic range available around the area. And I am glad to tell you that foodpanda have more than 1000 restaurants online to pick. And I am happy to share you guys that Foodpanda is already here in our county and ready to serve us especially like me a FOODIE lover.






HOW IT WORKS
FOODPANDA APP: You can download the FOODPANDA application at 
Windows Phone StoreApple Store or Google Play
This amazing app make your life much more easier because the power to take food order is just in your hand. Amazing!


FOODPANDA WEBSITE: You can go to the website https://www.foodpanda.ph

1. Search - Find restaurants that deliver to you by entering you location or address.
2. Browse hundred of menus to find the foo you like or craving.
3. Pay fast & secure online or on delivery "COD"
4. Food prepared & will be delivered to you door or gate.
5. Enjoy your meal!


Stay Connected with them at

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FOODIE LOVERS
grab your phone and experience this amazing food delivery innovation by foodpanda

No comments: