Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MY #LOVEYOURBODY FAIR 2016 EXPERIENCE

Last February 20, 2016  I am so excited to support my dearest friend Tonette Nicolas of Health Junkie on her biggest event ever. The Love your Body Fair 2016  #LOVEYOURBODY aims to fuel the mind of her readers to stay healthy and focus in attaining the goals in having a sexy, healthy and physically fit body. And I am agree to the goal of Ms. Tonette in providing this kind of fitness event. And here are the reasons why I had lots of fun on this event.


Reasons why I enjoy the #LOVEYOURBODY FAIR 2016

1. The event venue is perfect for outdoor activity, thank you to Greenfield District for this  amazing event venue.

2. Zumba with Ms. Regine Tolentino and her amazing team 

3. Happy and active participants

4. Lots of Booths and games


 

 


5.   Running Clinic with Coach Jared
 

And the most important reason why I enjoy this event is because I am able to bond and stay healthy with my fitness advocate friends.

CONGRATS AGAIN HEALTH JUNKIE FOR THIS WONDERFUL FITNESS EVENT!

No comments: