Wednesday, November 23, 2016

BURDADO RUN FEEDBACK

The said activity was mounted for the Philippine Tattoo Community, which aim to promote the art tattoo industry in the country and eradicate the negative image of tattooed Pinoys. This is a amazing event to give awareness and change the point of view of some Pinoys regarding this issue.

    



Streetwise Events Management and Public Relations (Streetwise) in the lead and in partnership with the Manila Tourism and Cultural Affairs Bureau of the local government of Manila and the Rotary Club of Ermita, the Burdado Run is set to be held last November 13, 2016, Sunday, 4:00 am, at Rajah Sulayman Park, Roxas Boulevard, Malate, Manila.


I am so excited to run on this running event because this is will be my come back run after more than 6 months because
of my busy schedule and low budget in running sometimes. Muntikan pa nga ako hindi makatakbo dahil sa medyo slight na issue pero God is good dahil naayos naman ito agad!


I really enjoy this color run, I love the quality of the singlet and also my gold finisher medal. But I feel sad to my shades is so small for me and to all other runners. 
 



The best part on this event is I see lots of tattoo pinoys who participated on this running event. And I see their dedication to be part of this event. 



Good Job to the organizer of this event and to all runners!

TATTOO IS AN ART

No comments: