Tuesday, July 31, 2018

5/6 J's: THANK YOU MAMA AND PAPA FOR THE LOVE


My parents are very hard working people who did everything they could for their children. . .

I am proud of them, especially for not giving up on us to get our dreams in life.


College times for me and to my sibling are very hard because of some family problems and issues. But the most affected among the siblings is me. My life is not easy when I was in college, I experienced before to stop my study, be a working student, part-timer, and sacrifice everything for my family, especially to the ambitions of my siblings. I do that because I know being the eldest is my responsibility to help their parents to support the needs of the family, so I sacrifice everything for my ambitions before I get my dreams in life.

"No one is perfect or good in everything, and everyone needs a chance to prove their self for their goals in life."

I am so very thankful and grateful that Mama and Papa never give up on me in getting my ambitions in life.


Oo naging mahirap ang pagkuha ko sa mga pangarap ko sa buhay, in my first degree ilang beses ako nag stop at dapat may diploma na ako  pero hindi ko ito nakuha dahil sa financial problem at big problem ako sa school ko before. Mahirap tanggapin pero wala ako magagawa dahil hindi ko naman na mahahanap ang mga dating professors ko documents /at grades ko.Masakit pero kailangan nalang tangapin.

I also decided na mag-aral ulit and take my 2nd degree kung saan employee si mama dahil nakakakuha ako ng discount or scholarship minsan, masasabi ko na medyo mahirap padin ang buhay namin pero never padin ako sumuko para masabi ko talaga na isa na akong tunay na degree holder, para sa pangarap ng mga magulang ko na makagraduate ang panganay nila na anak at sa pangarap ko din.

 

Last commencement rite 2018 is the happiest day for my parents dahil sabay kami tatlo nag-graduate ng siblings ko. . .


Finally 5/6 J’s is almost a degree holders. . .

Jennifer Ann – BS in Nursing
Janine Ian – BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
James Edlyn – BS in Business Administration major in Marketing Management
Jaya Marie – BS in Business Administration major in Finance Management
Jasmine Mae – BS in Tourism Management
I feel super honored and blessed to have my parents, and I want to express my sweetest gratitude for the care and support over the years. Thank you Mama and Papa for instilling us with a strong passion for learning and for doing everything possible to put me and my siblings on the path to greatness. Mama and Papa we will never forget the important values you have passed down to us, particularly perseverance, honesty and the most important is our faith.

Mama and Papa words cannot describe how important both of you to us po. Thank you so much for all po and I love you!

- - -


I can say that I’am a man who have lots of ambitions in life, and a believer in meaningful purpose in life.

I believe that God has a purpose to all the happenings in my life and I am warmly accepting it as a lesson and a good opportunity in my life.