Saturday, September 5, 2015

CD-R KING FREMONT BLUETOOTH SPEAKER REVIEW

CDR-King our one-stop media provider proudly brings to me a very amazing and Trendy Bluetooth speakers. I am so excited to get and open my Fremont Bluetooth Speaker from this company.



FREMONT BLUETOOTH SPEAKER (SPK-B019-M)

with USB and MICRO SD CARD SLOT

SPECIFICATION:


  • Bluetooth Version 3.0
  • With FM Radio
  • Support A2DP, AVRCP, headset, handsfree profile
  • Speaker 40mm
  • Loudspeaker output 3 watts x 2
  • Actual usage time up to 2hrs
  • Working range up to 10 Meters
  • Built-in Microphone
  • Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
  • Supports: USB & Micro SD card up to   32GB
  • Line-input Aux-input 3.5mm jack
  • Frequency response 280Hz-16KHz
  • Signal-to-Noice >80dB
  • Distortion <1%
  • Battery Voltage/Capacity: 1000mAh
  • Battery Charging Voltage 5V 0.5V
  • Battery Charging Time up to 3 hrs


The only problem that I encounter in my bluetooth speaker is sometimes it was not able to connect to my laptop because of some error/s and I wish that the battery usage time is up tp 3 to 5 hours. Because for me 2 hours is just short and especially if I will charge it for 3 hours.

I really enjoy this product and love it!

SO guys what are you waiting for, go to your favorite CDR-KING store and enjoy this amazing Fremont Bluetooth Speaker or more.

For other variants, you may visit CD-R king branches or check out their website at www.cdrking.com

#cdrkingofficial  #cdrkingmusic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CD-R KING FREMONT BLUETOOTH SPEAKER REVIEW. CDR-King our one-stop media provider proudly brings to me a very amazing and ... btspeaker.blogspot.com