Sunday, September 27, 2015

MY CALIRAYA 360 ADVENTURE

This is my first time to run more than 21K distance in my life, and I am so glad and excited to join Caliraya 360 34K run happened last September 13, 2015 at Cavinti, Laguna Philippines. To be honest this is my longest run ever in my life, and I admit that I am very afraid and worried because I knew to myself that I am not ready for this. I know I am not ready for the consequence of this without enough readiness to run in this event, but still I push myself and say bahala na.

We arrive the venue smooth and safely with my running team and friends, of all us is excited especially me because this is my first time to join and run far away from the city and my first time to meet the  new members of my running team TRD "Team Run Direction".

I am glad to see that my team is getting bigger, and to be honest parang ako pa ang naging mukhang bago kasi halos sa kanila ay mga new members at hindi ko kilala.

Its time to ready for the gun start, before the run I pray a little prayer God if he can guide me on the entire running event.

I was lucky because I was able to run or pace with some of my running friends, without out them I think my whole journey on this event will be boring. I am so glad also because the whole run ay naging tawanan, kwentohan, pasyal pacing, at etc. As what we said lets enjoy this run, enjoy the place and relax.

This run never failed me from my expectation because I really enjoy and love the view of Laguna.
 

Another part of this experience is I am so very happy to meet new friends on this event.

This run challenge me so much from the uphill, downhill and sidehill route. To be honest this is so hard, and I don't expect this kind of route on this event but it is still ok for me because I accept this challenge. Pero isa sa mga naging challenge on this journey is iyong hindi ko iniwan ang aking kasama in her weakness time, hindi ko nga akalain na sa dami dami runners na pwede samahan siya bakit ako pa, pero hindi ako nagreklamo kasi alam ko isa itong pag-subok sa akin at alam ko hindi ako pababayaan ni God. Oo aminin ko takot na takot ako na kung ano mangyari sa kaibigan ko kasi ayaw ko meron mangyari sa kanya at panay dasal ako that time. Sabi ko nga sa kanya huwag mo na isipin ang finish line or iyong trophy na makukuha natin, basta ang mahalaga ay iyong ligtas siya. But I am glad to say that na masaya ako dahil kahit ilang beses siya nahirapan maglakad at nag past-out, is safe kami na nakalagpas sa finishline

This challenge make me realize that whatever your determination and hardworking to cross that finish line, if God put you in a very challenging scenario to help others, for me this will be a very worth it and wonderful award because I know in my simple kindness and did, I was able to save others life.

To the organizer of Caliraya 360 especially to Mr. Pat Maranan I salute you for this amazing running event. And I promise to my self I will join to the next running event of CALIRAYA 360 if I have chance po. Bravo to your team "Run Mania"! Maraming salamat po sa UPHILL, SIDEHILL and DOWNHILL na ruta.

No comments: