If you are working, one of the most important element for you is receiving your salary accurately and on time. Is there a Philippine payroll software that can actually do that especially now that businesses is facing greater challenges locally and regionally?
With the advent of the ASEAN Economic Community and the ASEAN integration businesses would have to compete not only with local companies but also with competitors in the ASEAN region not only with their products but with their employees as well. This is the main reason why businesses should already be upgrading their system and looking for ways to improve business processes.
Payroll is one of the most important business process but most of the time the way that it is being done is mostly overlooked. In 1999, Mustard Seed Systems Corporation developed an in-house Payroll software – Philippine Payroll Software out of its own need to improve its payroll system.
Fast forward to 16 years, the Philippine Payroll Software had been used by more than 2,000 companies in the Philippines. The basic version with a single (1) use licence and allows a maximum of 100 employees is already equipped with the following:
· Updated Government Tables
· Complies with RA 9504 New Tax Law
· Diskette Submission: Bank, SSS, PHIC, Pag-ibig, Alphalist
· Computes 13th month pay, bonuses, and quit claim
· Prints Payslip, Journal Entries for Integration to Accounting System
· Free Biometric Timekeeping Device (model H5)
· Free 1day Training for 1 person (MSSC Training Center)
· Free PRIORITY SUPPORT! Email support and updates within Dec 2015
· At a cost of just Php25,900 you do not just get the payroll software but you also get a FREE Biometric Timekeeping Device that will enable you to work with your payroll system more accurately.
Philippine Payroll Software is perhaps one of the most recommended payroll systems in the Philippines coming with a basic, standard, professional and enterprise versions. For more information regarding this payroll system you can visit http://mseedsystems.com/product/payroll-pro-2/. You can also call +63(2)535-SEED / 63(2)535-7333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.