Thursday, November 12, 2015

MY BELKIN WISHLIST


Do you feel the cold breeze of the air or are you very excited to know and open your small or big gifts that your love ones are going to give to you this upcoming Christmas. Christmas is coming and I know each of us have our own wishlist that hopefully we can get that item.
This coming Christmas season this is My Belkin Wishlist and suggested items that you can also give to your special someone.

1. BELKIN FAMILY ROCKSTAR 4-PORT USB CHARGER
Sharing is more lots of fun and it give us time to bonding with our friends or especially to family. The good thing on this Belkin Family Rockstar 4-Port USB Charger is provides an enormous 5.4 Amp total charging power across four USB ports. this product give you and your family gadget enough power to charge two tablets and two smartphones, all at the same time.This port can also charge any device or gadget ANG COOL DIBA & POWERFUL PRODUCT! thanks to an intelligent smartchip, which recognizes the connected device automatically.


PRIZE: Php 3290.00 (Check here for more details)


2. BELKIN MIXIT 4000MAH POWE PACK (BLUE)


I really love to use my gadgets and Iphone specially I love taking pictures, edit it and share it to my social media accounts. But the common problem I encountered my phone or gadget is easily got battery low because of the energy consumption of taking lots of pictures and editing. So Belkin Mixit 4000mAh Power Pack "Bank" was the best for me because of its 4000 power pack, it has two USB ports that can used or charged  two USB devices simultaneously and very comfortable to bring because it has lightweight design. 

PRIZE: Php 1390.00 (Check here for more details)


3. BELKIN SPORT-FIT ARMBAND FOR IPHONE
Running and workout is one of my favorite things to do in my daily routine in life. The best about this Belkin Sport-Fit Armband it's very comfortable, and sweat "water" proof. And I will enjoy my fitness activities with no worries at all.

PRIZE: Php 1490.00 (Check here for more details)


4. BELKIN MIXIT UP 2.4A USB HOME CHARGER (GOLD)
For me this is the best charger. Because this charger offers fast and convenient that keep your devices such as tablets, phone or any USB cable devices charge fully and faster. This is fast because you will be able to charge your device up to 40 percent faster and it  will save your charging time. It also had universal compatibility and interchangeable plug design so that you can use it anywhere you will go or travel outside the country.

PRIZE: Php 1390.00 (Check here for more details)


5. BELKIN STYLUS FOR TABLETS
I love editing and sketching in my tablet and this stylus is compatible to my personality because I can use it everyday and it was very handy. This stylus also designed and weighted like a high-quality ink pen. COOL DIBA!

PRIZE: Php 325.00 (Check here for more details)

So what are you waiting for guys grab this cool and amazing gadget at BELKIN AT LAZADA PH
All items that I wish for is exclusive available on LAZADA PHILIPPINES.

No comments: