Because Arla Foods really loves us, they have another surprise to us! Denmark is the home brand of Arla Foods and they will bringing one lucky customers at Denmark. This is Amazing!
Denmark has consistently emerged as the happiest country in the world in the United Nations’ World Happiness Report. This charming country boasts of high standard of living for its citizens, and is home to sweeping Nordic landscapes and marvelous architectural feats.
Denmark is also home to Arla and several Arla farms. And true to its promise of food trace ability, Arla will bring one lucky Arla consumer and a companion to Denmark to visit one of the farms where its products are produced through the Fly to Denmark with Arla Consumer Promotion!
ARLA CONSUMER CONTEST MECHANICS:
- The contest will run from May 1 to June 30, 2016. During this time, every Php500 worth of Arla Food products (Milk Goodness, Cheese Slices, Cream Cheese, and Cheesy Spread) purchased from supermarkets nationwide entitles customers to one (1) raffle entry.
- To join, customers should take a clear photo of the receipt containing the purchased Arla products and send it to the Arla Philippines’ Facebook page via private message along with their name, address, telephone/mobile number, and e-mail address. Aside from the digital photo of the receipt, participants should also keep the physical copy of the receipt and photocopy it in case the receipt is thermal. These will serve as proofs of purchase just in case the participant wins.
- Note that participants must like the Arla Philippines’ Facebook page beforehand to be able to submit the photo.
- Arla will then send participants a “receiving” e-mail that includes their raffle code randomly generated using an online generator.
- Participants can send in as many entries as they want.
The grand draw will be held at Arla Foods Philippines’ office on July 15, while the winner will be announced on Arla’s social media accounts on July 22. The winner will also be contacted by a representative from Arla through e-mail.
The winner will receive a five days/four nights all-expense paid trip for two (2) to Denmark to be held from August 20-24, 2016. The winner should have a valid passport. The costs for visa application will be shouldered by the winner.
During the Denmark trip, the winners will get the chance to visit the dairy farmers who are the bosses of Arla Foods, and visit the Arla factory where the Arla Cheesy Spread is produced as well as Arla’s headquarters in Viby. One free day will also be allotted for the winner to go around Denmark.
The trip is also meant to emphasize and show how Arla prides itself for producing quality, all-natural dairy products for over 100 years, with milk coming straight from its network of farmer-owned Arla farms across Northern Europe. One of the most innovative dairy specialists in the world, Arla follows a quality assurance program called the Arlagården to ensure that milk is produced with utmost care and is of high quality.
For more information on Arla Foods and the Fly to Denmark with Arla Consumer Promotion, please visit www.arla.ph or follow @ArlaPH on Facebook and @arla_ph on Instagram.
SO WHAT ARE YOU FOR! BUY ARLA PRODUCTS AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO DENMARK!