Tuesday, June 13, 2017

F*ART "FASHION ART": 10 YEARS OF AMAZING FASHION & ART

I am very thankful to be part of the celebration of F*Art - Fashion Art 10th year anniversary.


 F*Art where Fashion meets Art since 2007. F*Art has been offering world class funky, fashionable finds fit for fun fabulous Filipinos. It was owned by sisters Ms. Happy Andrada and Viva Andrada - O'Flynn.

My 10 ways in celebrating F*Art

1. Selfie time to the new look of F*Art store.


2. Amazing Clothes design by Happy Andrada a world class multi-awarded fashion designer.

;

3. Sweet treats By Viva Andrada - O'Flynn a multi-awarded pastry chef based at UK.


4. Delightful and Beautiful concept food cart by Aperitif

;

5. Great performances. I truly love the night of jamming!

Aia De Leon

Lakbay Lahi

6. Mingle with different bloggers and friends.


With good friend Karen visit his blog at http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com
7. Wine oh wine


8. Achievements of Ms. Happy and Ms. Viva



9. Cute Freebies for me.

10. AMAZING FASHION & ART MEMORIES. I truly enjoy the night party celebration. Cheers to many more years F*ART and CONGRATULATIONS!

        


I F*ARTed : )


No comments: