Thursday, July 9, 2015

WRONG RAMEN: WHAT IS WRONG IN MY RAMEN



Are you looking for something new? New place to eat, New place to hangout with your family and peers, New food to taste that really satisfy your tummy or Something new to discover on what this restaurant to offer.

The most recent food place to explore was a trip with a unique name located at Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and I was curious why this place is called WRONG RAMEN. Very interesting to know!







Another great moment of bonding with my sisters to visit our super love ate and her family in their place at BGC, as a big treat and bonding of my cousin to us she decided to eat our lunch outside. She asks us where we want to eat while walking, but still we don’t know where to eat and nothing to say. (The reason kung bakit hindi kami makapag decide, dahil nahihiya kami, at ayaw naming gumastos siya ng mahal for us) She spotted and suggested two restaurants, but one of the places that really get my attention is the Wrong Ramen restaurant. So she brings us in the Wrong Ramen and ate tells that “I want you guys to try the food here, is so nice”. To be honest this is my very first time to eat ramen in my entire life and same with my sisters, (Kasi naman masaya na kami sa mura na food place, hindi naman kasi kami naghahangad ng sobra-sobra) so we don’t know what to expect about the taste of this food. Btw actually we already eaten ramen; ramen flavour in a noodles pack hahahaha!





I had a very good expectation about this place, very clueless but still I assumed that this place will satisfy my taste and approved. When I see the place I thought it was a big restaurant, but when we enter inside, it was a very small place only.

1ST FLOOR DINNING AREA
2ND FLOOR DINNING AREA
The interiors were a nice Japanese-themed, Because this is my first-time I was overwhelmed on the place, the interior for me is simple but I love it, the decoration is cool and weird for me,  but still it's ok and I love the table facing on the window and you will see the beauty and glamorous street of Burgos Circle.

HE WILL  WELCOME YOU IN THE STAIRS
Service did not take too long and lucky there is enough space for us Because base on the reviews I read and to my ate story, this place is always box office. So here the meno list and the Ramen we order.

So we order for the best, and ate help us to think what is the best Ramen they have. . .

 TONKOTSU (RICH) RAMEN Php 395 WITH RUNNY EGG Php 55

I really enjoy my big bowl of Ramen. This is their signature Tonkotsu Ramen. I love the taste, it is perfect broths-not to salty, you will love also the pork-tender and juicy, the oil ohhh yum yum, and the egg is the best part of my Ramen. Go for egg for the protein hahaha! 




FU RAMEN Php 425


TANTANMEN Php 395



WE ARE EXCITED TO EAT
My Sister really love her Tantanmen Ramen and I love my Tonkotsu (Rich) Ramen

HAVING FUN
Me, Jaya, Ate Tin, and mama Jhaz


WRONG RAMEN QUOTES

So my journey is not end, I search for the reason why this place is called Wrong Ramen so here is the answer for my question.
" The Right Ramen is made By Japanese cooks. Wrong ramen is made by idiots who think they're better than Japanese cooks."
Photo Credit: thepurpledoll.net Thanks!
I don't know if you will be satisfied why this restaurant is named Wrong Ramen, but for my own opinion all I can say is KANYA-KANYANG TRIP LANG IYAN at WALANG BASAGAN NG TRIP lol! So what is wrong about my ramen and the answer is nothing because it satisfied my tummy, and my companions also.

So what are you waiting for food adventurers try this amazing experience and I know you will love and enjoy this food trip of your life.

WRONG RAMEN
Burgos Circle, Forbestown Road
BGC, Taguig City
(02) 823-8249
https://www.facebook.com/WrongRamen


Wrong Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: