Saturday, August 29, 2015

YELLOW CAB READY TO SERVE AT SM CITY TAYTAY & MAN VS PIZZA

Everybody really loves pizza and many of us really enjoy going to pizza houses around nearby area especially in the weekends to spend time with family, friends, co-workers or love once to have a good chit-chat with perfect slices of yummy pizza.
Last August 21, 2015 I was luckily invited to the the new opening of Yellow Cab Pizza Co. at SM City Taytay, even though the weather is not in good condition still I push myself to come on this event for my new great experience. NO BODY CAN STOP ME FOR YELLOWterificAB PIZZA! 

I am happy to see and meet new bloggers friends that time, but the best experience that I encounter that time is we are thought to make our own pizza that time. I was super excited on that time kahit hindi halata sa mukha ko ang excitement hahahaha

Before I make my own New York's Finest Pizza me and my co-bloggers undergo first in a brief orientation and after that the first thing we do is put our hairnet, second proper hand washing -The most important thing that every staff should do before they make pizza, third we do is gloving, fourth is prepare the ingredients in making our pizza, fifth decoration time/ its time to put this ingredients at the pizza dough. After this procedure its time to put my pizza at the big oven.
After a few minutes finally my pizza is cooked and ready to serve ohhhh yummy! I am so excited to see that my creation is coming out in the oven. That feeling that GAWA KO IYAN and I am so proud on it.

I really love pizza and sometimes if I have time I create my own pizza at home, but this experience is the best because I was able to know some tips in making pizza and I'm able to had great experienced to work and make my own pizza on this finest Pizza House in the Philippines.
THE WORKING AREA
How nice to talk this guy and happy to know his passion and love in this kind of job
The second amazing thing happen on this event is I'm able to watch the coolest food fight and first time in the Philippines THE MAN VS PIZZA

On the left side this cool couple join this contest and in the right is the winner for this challenge
 Congratulation to Mr. John Karl Verdejo for winning the challenge and he won a 6 months free supply of pizza. 



So what are you waiting for my dear friends, visit and enjoy the new open Yellow Cab at SM City Taytay-BPO Building near at the Parking lot and for your orders via delivery the hotline is 789-9999

For more details about Yellow Cab, check out their website and social media accounts:
Website: www.yellowcabpizza.com
Facebook: YellowCabPizzaOfficial
Twitter: @ycpizzaofficial
Instagram: @yellowcabpizza

THEY ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU GUYS!

Thank you to Ms. Lariza Garcia for inviting me on this wonderful enxperience and especially to YELLOW CAB PIZZA CO. Management and onwer for this letting me to have a great post birthday celebration. MORE POWER and GOOD JOB!

No comments: