Sunday, September 16, 2018

PRODUCT REVIEW: NOVELINA COENZYME Q10 FACE MASK


Pampering time! But before that I want to say thank you so much Novelina Philippines for sending me this skin care product, and I love it. . .

I am a kind of guy who loves doing skin care and lots of ritual in every morning and midnight especially on my face. To be honest, I am not afraid to try lots skin care products for my face. Sabi nga nila dito sa bahay I am so vain to myself, and I admitted that!



But you know that a typical skin care routine – cleansing and applying some facial toner and cream is just above better the average person. OMG! So to help you to have a glowing and radiant skin, boost your skin softness and moisture it, try to use a facial mask in your facial skin care routine once or twice a week.

 

Why use facial mask is important:
  •          To help renew your skin cells
  •          Moisten your face
  •          Immediately soften your skin
  •          Deep cleansing
  •          Unclog big or open pores
  •          Face mask makes your skin glow
  •          Relax your skin
  •          It firm your skin
  •          Help reduce the dark spots
  •          Help reduce the other signs of aging

Today I am going to give a product review to Novelina Coenzyme Q10 Facial Mask.

Novelina Coenzyme Q10 Facial Mask


The Facial Mask contains Coenzyme Q10 known to be a natural antioxidant that fights UVA or sun rays damage that normally causes to our skin to look older. It also has Coenzyme Q10 as natural anti-oxidant, enhanced with fish scale collagen to make the skin tighter, more supple, helps reduce fine lines and other signs of skin aging, helps make the skin smoother and younger looking and helps reduce dark spots and UVA damage caused by sun exposure.

This Novelina product was introduced to me and I really love some facial care products, especially this face mask. I usually buy and use gel or cream mask, so this is my first time to use a sheet mask.

In using this mask, make sure your face is clean – I use Novelina Ultra Lightening Soap and Facial Wash + some of my skin care products.

 

Applying this product is easy and fun especially it has an aromatic scent
  •         Unfold mask and place over thoroughly cleansed face.
  •         Stretch and smoothen face mask over the face for a comfortable fit.
  •         Leave the mask for 20 mins.
  •         Remove mask and rinse if desired.

For fun also I put also cucumber in my eyes for relaxation.


After using the Novelina Coenzyme Q10 Facial Mask product I noticed that my skins become:
  • Tightened
  • Look young and glow
  • Healthier
  • Smooth and soft texture
  • I really love the feeling of it! saaarap hawak hawakan ang face ko.

Suggestion only: upon opening the product don’t throw away the excess fluid in the pack because you can still use it and apply to your skin by using a cotton pad. I don’t know what is that fluid made of maybe the collagen or anything else, pero sana merong toner na ganyan na pwede iapply sa mukha kasi I think iyan reason why my skin look radiant after using the mask.

So I am truly recommending this product to all, as it delivers what it promised. Very Affordable price for SRP Php 45.00 only, easy to use, and I promised that it has a great effect to your facial skin.

I LOVE IT!



So what are you waiting for, buy this amazing product in your leading skin care store and you can also order through Lazada.
To know more Novelina Products visit their official website at