Friday, January 29, 2021

LOLA REMY THE REMEDY "LOLA REMEDIOS FOOD SUPPLEMENT SYRUP"

Philippines - Since Lola Remedios introduced to the market, my family and I have been trying and use this product due to its better promotions, health benefits and good reviews online.


I remember the advertisement before nilalamig or do you feel body chills, feeling weak or sick, you have cough and more, just take Lola Remedios.

For a brief overview of this product, Lola Remedios is a ready-to-drink dietary supplement. It is made with all the natural ingredients of mint, honey, ginger, clove and fennel.  This product is for adult used only, it’s not intended for pregnant and lactating women, and if you have allergies to menthol or mint flavors, this is not advisable to take.

I will share something, we need to be strong and fight to go forward, this quote reminds me always that I need to fight for my dreams in life and be strong always for all the people that love and believing to me. During the pandemic is a big challenge to me because I lost my job, I have a financial problem, and experiences health issues - I know for myself that I have low immune system and even though I always stay at home during the pandemic I experienced trangkaso, cough and more.

Alternative vitamins also
 
Lola Remy "Lola Remedios Food Supplement Syrup" is one of my remedy during the times that I suffered sickness, every time tino-tupak na naman ako ng ubo or I feel that na magkakasakit ako I always buy and take Lola Remedios as part of my remedy or partner of my medication, I can say that taking this product is such reliever or help to me and very affordable.

I mixed Lola Remedios to my tea drink, for additional menthol flavor and refreshment.


Lola Remedios is also a good source to boost your immune system because of its natural ingredient components that help to booster up your body.


I am so thankful taking this product during the time I feel sick, because of Lola Remedios I was able to fight and back to normal. Thank you so much Lola Remy!

No comments: