Friday, March 26, 2021

FEEL THE LOLA REMEDIOS - HAGOD, LOVE AND CARE

Philippines - When the pandemic starts and lockdown I am afraid what if something happens to me and my family. It's hard because we can't go outside.


One time I got a flu for less than one week, mama gives me med and I mention to mama that I have a cough, I said to mama that my cough is on and off,  I don't want to take any med for cough. So mama give me 1 box of Lola Remedios and that is the first time I take Lola Remedios, really helps me and I love it.


So I take it during my flu and it really helps me to stop my cough and it relieves me so much especially the menthol feeling.

I receive before 4 boxes of Lola Remedios 2 boxes for me and I give 2 boxes and share them with my family.

There are times we have no idea when sickness strike and also our body can't handle the stress, depression, and anxiety because on due by the pandemic, especially I lost my job too.


I hope everyone will be ok and I wish no more lockdown. 


So try Lola Remedios natural food supplement and you feel the hagod, love, and care of Lola Remedios
.

No preparation is needed since it comes in a Ready-To-Drink sachet. P10 pesos (SRP).


Just do this simple steps
:
1. Shake it
2. Tear the side of the sachet
3. Drink it
4. Don't forget to throw it in the proper trash bin. (For Additional)

Did you know that Lola Remedios had 5 amazing ingredients na talagang hagod-ginhawa

Ginger - Used in traditional systems of medicine and home remedies to treat mascular aches, pains, sore throats and cramps. It has immense value in alleviating various gastric ailments and scientific studies have validated the ethnomedicinal uses. (Hanaidka, Saldanha & Sunita, 2013)

Honey - Cited by the World Health Organization as a potential treatment for cough and cold symptoms. In can give symptomatic relief to sleep difficulty due of upper respiratory infection. Honey has also increase immunity and has antioxidant and antimicrobial effects. (Paul, Helper, and McMonagie 2007)

Mint - Contains menthol that has cooling effect meant to relieve sore throat, nasal congestion, and muscle aches. It may also prescribed nausea,  diarrhea, indigestion, headache and cold. (United States Patent No. US20090191249 A1, 2009)

Clove - Essential oil and eugenol found in the cloves is a crude drug at home medicine that has antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anesthetic properties. (Chaieb, Hajlauoi, and Zmatar, 2007)

Fennel - A natural carminative that provides relief from stomach discomfort due to gas and indigestion. (El-Deek, Attia, Hannfy, 2002; West and Hitchcock, 2014)

Try this put it in your cup of hot tea or cold N-juice drink, it tastes good especially it add menthol goodness.


I am very thankful I receive 1 big box of Lola Remedios so I thank you Lola Remedios for the hagod, love and care.

Thank you also to Mommy Lariza Garcia for always including me in these great opportunities.

Saktong - saktong I receive Lola Remedios I feel the hagod goodness, I have a cough and sharing is caring is the best talaga.



Thank You So Much!

FB PAGE:

INSTAGRAM:


 ðŸ’šðŸ’›ðŸ’šðŸ’›ðŸ’š
#lolacares | #LolaRemedios
#loveit | #thankful
#thankyou | #Philippines

No comments: