Monday, December 13, 2021

REVIEW: SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA TONE BRIGHTENING

 Mother Earth's natural touch. It's time to pamper your skin with the benefits of nature.
I am pretty lucky in that I was able to write a review for this toner or product...


Product Brief:
This product by @skin1004philippines Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Boosting Toner has the ff;
▪️Tone Brightening Boosting Toner is skin dewy and hydrated without stickiness and tightness and helps to remove dead skin cells, plays a role as a boosting toner that improves absorbability of the next skincare routines. 
▪️Made White, brightening ingredients from Madagascar 
Centella Asiatica. Deep soothing care with 90% Centella Asiatic Extract. 
▪️Evens out the skin tone with a blemish or  acne spot/s on the acne-prone skin and enables gentle day-and-night use for sensitive skin.
▪️No Artificial fragrance and No Artificial colorant. 
▪️Skin irritation test implemented for enabling all skin types.

#JEMESEPP Review:
I've only been using this product for a week and have been blown away by its effectiveness and result. So here are my saying;
🌱This toner hydrates my face and makes it seem radiant without being sticky or tight


🌱It's also quite lightweight and has a wonderful consistency that our skin can readily absorb.
🌱This toner really helps in removing excess dirts and dead skin cells in my face and neck. 
🌱After a week of application, I've noticed that it slightly evens out my skin tone and blemishes or acne marks, and it makes my skin glow. 
🌱I like this toner because it is effective, and I plan to purchase the other @skin1004philippines | @skin1004official skin care set of products.
I can used this day and night with no worries such as skin irritation and more.
For me if I had to rank this product, I would give it a ten out of ten. And I recommend and it is a product that you must try!

So what are you waiting for grab it now at @shopee_ph 
🖇️https://shopee.ph/skin1004.official

Thank you so much @skin1004philippines
for the opportunity and I truly love your product Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Boosting Toner 
🥰😍😊


#skin1004 #skin1004ph #iam1004

No comments: