Friday, December 9, 2022

CHEF LAINE'S SURPRISE BOX IS A PERFECT PRESENT FOR THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON

Philippines - Another delightful food finds that I discovered and and I am so happy to share to you my review about Chef Laine Cakes and Pastries.


You shouldn't need a reason to treat yourself and family to try this mouthwatering sweet pastries that makes everything better and with Chef Lanie's box of surprise you'll taste different variety of happiness and kilig at the same time.



So what inside this black box 

I got, Choco Banana Bread, Ensaymada, Cookies, and Mamon.


In these pastries, I got I really love the Choco Banana Bread, why? because the taste of chocolate and banana is nuetral and this pastry is something new for me.


So I bet you guys you should try Chef Laine cakes and pastries, delicious,  always fresh, and walang umay factor.


Visit Chef Lanie's social medias for orders and inquiries: https://www.facebook.com/cheflaineKA

https://www.instagram.com/cheflainesweetandsavory

No comments: