Wednesday, May 13, 2015

DONUT DASH 5K FUN RUN FEEDBACK

This my first time to run inside the US Embassy compound for the Donut Dash 5K Fun Run "In honor of U.S. National Police Week and Fallen law enforcers around the world" kahit papaano nakapasok ako dito, kahit hindi ako kukuha ng visa lol! Why this event named Donut Dash? I don't get the cue of this or sadyang slow lang ako. So I ask my ate, and told me kaya donut dash siya kasi diba ang mga police enforcer sa U.S. is lagi donut ang dala na food, so that is the story behind this.

This event is just a small beneficiary run, all the money that they collect for the registration, donation from different department of the embassy, participants and local government will be go to the family of the Fallen 44 here in our country. I was amaze on this also because, even thou they had only 200 plus participants they still manage to get big amount of money for different sponsors and big companies here in our country to give for the said beneficiary. 
COOL PHILIPPINE FLAG DESIGN SINGLET
Registration booth and as what you see, this event is also participated by our Philippine National Police (PNP) and some officials.


US EMBASSY OFFICIALS
I got my Krispy Kreme Doughnut's after I cross the finish line. Very Yummy!
CARBO LOADING TIME WITH MCDO
WE HAVE SAME HAIR STYLE (NAKATALI PATAAS)
MY RUNNING BUDDIES MR & MRS. SMITH : ) lol
This fun run is amazing, the reason why I run on this because I know this is a very worth it run.

Congrats to the U.S. EMBASSY, DEPARTMENT OF STATE DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE and AMERICAN RECREATION CLUB for this wonderful beneficiary run. Thank you also for this great experience and thank you also to Mr. and Mrs. Smith  : ) for inviting me.
Hope to run in this event next year (Will be Bigger)
GOOD JOB PO!

No comments: