Thursday, August 18, 2022

PRODUCT REVIEW: APOTHEKE SCIENCE SKINCARE PRODUCTS

 What are the best skincare products for men?I think I already found it now na guys. So here is my review about the Apotheke Science Products.


I have sensitive skin, breaksouts and pimples always. I have a hard time finding a skincare products that really  fit to my skin, I had tried many skincare products but didn't meet my expectations.


But now I finally found it na, I am glad to share and you can check out this guys, the amazing products of @apothekescience na para sa mga bro;

•Detoxifying Face Mask

•Men's Castile Facial Wash

•Firming Toner and

•Niacinamid 5%

They are all made of organic ingredients, a water-based products and no harmful chemicals at all...



The Detoxifying Face Mask - this product is made with volcanic clay, it removes excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. I enjoy using this facial mask because after using this, my skin feels smooth and refreshing and use this DIY facial mask once a week only guys.



The Men's Castile Facial Wash - this facial wash has the best ingredients and it's castile oil. The castile has lots of benefits like it penetrates pores with their antibacterial agents,  helping clean your skin without drying and more. After using this I can really see the effectiveness of this product. 



The Firming Toner - after a deep cleansing it's time to rehydrate my skin with this toner. What I love in this toner the aroma of this product is really good and addictive, no malagkit feeling and last mist type siya, so I can use it anytime and anywhere.



And last is The Niacinamid 5% - this product/serum is proven very effective by me because it treat acne or breakouts, fit for my sensitive skin, lightens my acne scars and I feel moisturize ang skin ko dito. I am planning nga to shift to Niacinamid 10% soon.


@apothekescience thank you so much for this wonderful innovations and letting me experience the effective skincare products na bumagay sa skin problems ko. Soon maging fresh, glow and no skin worries na ako at all.

Now this is my skin essentials na 😊Salamat ng sobra and good job po...


For more details and orders you can message @apothekescience on their official IG and FB.

Also available buy this at @lazadaph and @shopee_ph 


No comments: